Yet Another ColdFusion CMS
Project Home • Contact Project
Why another ColdFusion CMS?
I needed my own CMS and couldn't find one that I need - for a few reasons:
1. A few other CMS's were too complicated for what I need.
2. Other CMS's that were simple enough, made it hard to mix cms'ed content and programmed content.
3. Other CMS's that were simple enough, made it hard to reuse pieces of content.
I've created a low to middle level CMS that:
* is easy to use
* allows mixing of cms'ed and programmatic pieces
* allows mixing of sections (unique to a page) and nuggets (globally available.)
It's really in its infancy. I should have code up within the next week.
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.